The date of this warranty will be effective from the first day that the installation commenced, and is subject to the Buyer settling all invoices and monies owed to the Supplier by the due date.
Welcome to Creative Metal Design Ltd
We’ve done our very best to make sure nothing lets you down. However, from time to time things can go wrong, and we would like to set out what’s available to you:
● For a prompt and effective solution to most issues please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
● Call us during office hours (08.00hrs-16.00hrs) on 01403 710888
● In case of an emergency with a malfunctioning gate/automation 07542 024681
Introduction to your warranty
In addition to your statutory rights, for the first year of ownership of your Product, the following is in addition to what is also covered by the Supplier Warranty which provides additional peace of mind to you in the event of any problems:
METALWORK: The Supplier guarantees the structural integrity of the bespoke metalwork for life as long as the Buyer ensures the Product is regularly maintained and sufficiently coated. The warranty excludes physical damage and corrosion caused damage.
AUTOMATION: The Supplier uses market leading gate
automation systems and it comes with a manufacturers warranty of three years from the effective date of this Warranty. The Buyer must ensure the Product is regularly serviced and maintained by preferably Creative Metal Design Ltd on an ongoing basis as detailed in the ‘Gate Information Pack’ and ‘Gate User Instructions’ provided by the Supplier.
INTERCOM SYSTEMS: Intercom systems and other gate Products have a manufacturers warranty ranging from one to two years.
● Sim Card Installed By Supplier will remain the property of the Supplier, and it will be necessary for the Buyer to take out a GSM contract payable on a monthly basis to the Supplier.
● Sim Card Installed By Buyer will remain the property of the Buyer, and as such all call-outs will be charged by the Supplier.
● Hot Dip Galvanising is guaranteed to be applied to the coatings requirements of BS EN ISO 1461:2009 and BS EN ISO 9000 quality assurance specifications.
● Zinc Rich Undercoat & Powder Top Coating is guaranteed to be applied as per manufacturers specifications and recommendations.
● Coating/Treatment is guaranteed to be applied as per manufacturers specifications and recommendations.
● Electrical installations The Supplier guarantees installation work for three months.
● Mechanical Installations The Supplier guarantees installation work for 12 months from the date of installation.
The terms and conditions of this warranty are detailed further on.
Creative Metal Design Ltd products and associated equipment/products supplied by us from other manufacturers, when used properly will render excellent service. Therefore, the Buyer should carefully read the ‘Gate Information Pack’ and ‘Gate User Instructions’ supplied at the time of installation and sign the ‘Customer Acceptance Form’. Any misuse or failure to follow the instructions will render this warranty void.
This warranty is not transferable and excludes routine maintenance and parts subject to normal wear and tear and damage caused by misuse or negligence. Any work arising from these instances will be chargeable.
Terms and Conditions
Your warranty will begin from the first day of installation.
All electric gate installation projects are supplied with a ‘Gate Information Pack’ a nd ‘Gate User Instructions’. Should you encounter problems please consult either the aforementioned pack or instructions and if this does not resolve the problem, please get in contact with Creative Metal Design Ltd.
Director of Creative Metal Design Ltd
Registered Company & B usiness Address:
Creative Metal Design Ltd, Unit 16,
Huffwood Trading Estate, Partridge Green, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13 8AU
Company Registration No: 10563143. VAT No: 314 2458 27